Thursday 17 October 2013

City of Heroes



 The 2nd episode of season 2 Arrow has aired and whose new to the city??? Black Canary!!! I was pretty excited when I first learned that she will appear in Arrow and get to work on her because I stopped working on Smallville just before they start bringing in the second round of super heroes which included the Black Canary as well. I felt like this is my second chance! As some of you who knows me in person that i'm a Batman fan, comic nerd, so I try really hard to retain any visual cues from the original source materials. On the previous Death Stroke design, alot of people weren't satisfied because in the comics he only has one eye and that was the network's decision and who knows maybe it'll evolve as the story develop. For Black Canary, I'm just waiting for people to flag that she is missing her signature fishnets. So if you haven't noticed, I implied the look of the fishnets with cross leather straps on her pants. They also announced awhile ago that there will be a FLASH series and will introduce Barry Allen in this season of Arrow. I don't know if I will get to work on Flash or any of his costume yet but to all my friends who knows me well, I'm one tiny step closer to maybe possibly working on Batman, someday ..... someday ..... its coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment